InteliHealth is Aetna’s award-winning health website. InteliHealth offers health information you can trust, developed by Harvard Medical School (HMS) and the Columbia University College of Dental Medicine. With InteliHealth, you can search on a wide variety of topics, from specific health conditions and their treatment to the latest developments in disease prevention, wellness and fitness. Plus, there's a medical dictionary and other health reference tools. Visit www.intelihealth.com today.
Informed Health® Line
Talk to a registered nurse anytime
Sometimes your health question can’t wait until your doctor’s visit. Or even the next morning!
With the Informed Health Line, you can speak to a registered nurse about any health issue on your mind — whenever you need to.*
- It’s toll-free
- You can call as many times as you need — at no extra cost
- Your covered family members can use it, too
- You could save time, money and a trip to the ER
You can turn to the Informed Health Line for helpful health information — instead of an unneeded trip to the ER. Plus, you’ll be able to make smarter health decisions because you have good information — always only a phone-call away.
More reasons to use the Informed Health Line. You can:
- Get information on a wide range of health and wellness topics
- Make better health care decisions
- Find out more about a medical test or procedure
- Get help preparing for a doctor’s visit
* While only your doctor can diagnose, prescribe or give medical advice, the Informed Health nurses can provide information on more than 5,000 health topics. Contact your doctor first with any questions or concerns regarding your health care needs.
View the Informed Health® Line flyer (PDF) for more information.